Friday, September 29, 2006

Laser Hair Removal: I'm Batchy!!

It's confirmed. My thighs are definitely batchy - as in hair is trying to grow back in, but is struggling. This is going to be so weird with my lower legs regular, and my upper legs smooth babes. I can only incur so much debt, so lasered areas will come in increments...

Laser Progress Reports

Laser Hair Reomval :: Appointment #6 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #5.5 for Bikini laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #5 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #4 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #3.5 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: The Second Zap laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: The First Followuplaser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: The First Zaplaser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: War of My Legs Part 1 laser hair removal


Disclaimer: FashionMista, nor its author, are qualified to give medical advice and cannot be held responsible for anything that may occur. Should you have a medical concern, please consult your physician.

Home | Link to this