Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Laser Hair Removal :: The First Followup

The first day after the laser hair treatment, I noticed little purple dots when I got home from work. They instructed me to put their special lotion on 4x/day, but I forgot the bottle at home, so only had it on once in the morning. I called, of course, and Claudia the office manager was very sympathetic and instructed me to apply the lotion and call if it got worse. I applied the lotion, and all was better in a few hours.

That weekend was the week in the country, and I applied religiously, plus covered the lasered areas in their special 65 Total Blocker. Another successful move. No sun. No purple dots. Just smooth skin. One notable thing is a freckle on my leg must have gotten zapped (remember the laser is attracted to the contrast of dark pigment and light skin), because it looked raised. I will bring this up at my September visit.

Did the hair fall out yet from the laser blasts? No. I am not aloud to pluck or cream, as that would encourage the hair follicles. I have been shaving, so I know that the hair is not out yet. We'll see after the second zap if there is a difference. It is scheduled to take 6 sessions. Some people see results sooner, some don't. I have a feeling my hair will be a little resilient (but not for long...hehehe).

Laser Progress Reports

Laser Hair Reomval :: Appointment #6 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #5.5 for Bikini laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #5 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #4 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: Appointment #3.5 laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: The Second Zap laser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: The First Followuplaser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: The First Zaplaser hair removal
Laser Hair Removal :: War of My Legs Part 1 laser hair removal


Disclaimer: FashionMista, nor its author, are qualified to give medical advice and cannot be held responsible for anything that may occur. Should you have a medical concern, please consult your physician.


Home | Link to this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, woman, you do it all! I will be interested in hearing more about this from you tomorrow when I see you.

Hope it takes sooner rather than later!!

Anonymous said...

can we have an update on the hair/laser battle?

Anonymous said...

Unwanted facial hairs are very embracing. So there is no no harm in using the method of Laser hair removal method. But is it a reliable and painless facial Hair removal for women? Your discussion about "The first follow up" is really informative. Nice blog.