Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Maternity Clothes in Style

Ok, I'm not the pregnant one here, but can we look at these maternity clothes from Childish, and then the ones for tots? I just finished reading the Childish success story from this week's featured lady on Ladies Who Launch. It's from Skye Hoppus who's married to rock star husband of Blink 182. When she was pregnant with her son, she couldn't find sexy, flattering fashions, so she partnered with a friend in fashion and started her own thing. Like ya do. Since I have all of these pregnant people around me now, I figure I should share the style...

for moms...

for kids...

...and...

...or...


Tonight’s fashion points to:
Childish
Skye Hoppus on Ladies Who Launch

7 comments:

Kelly Harms Wimmer said...

Wait. Cranky mouse here.

I think the kids items are cute, but isn't the top thingy just a white t-shirt, stretched out a bunch? And then priced at $55? I have some stretched out white t-shirts. Does anyone want to buy one for $40?

Unknown said...

ooh, hold please. I pulled this picture off the site and forgot to link to the exact page with details. Included with the stretchy white shirt is that red lace sleeve thing. Am trying to find it...

Unknown said...

Ok, it's clickable now to the details.

So anyway, Cranky Mouse, they have your price beat. It used to be $77, but is now $38.50. And it's a baseball tee. Do you have one of those??

Kelly Harms Wimmer said...

Ah well, I don't think I can come down any lower than $40.

I guess I was looking at this one (link below), as I thought the lace was some sort of birth defect on the model and not a part of the actual garment. All is now clear.

http://www.childishclothing.com/prod/30/109

Unknown said...

yes, that type of birth defect is becoming more common. NYCM!

Unknown said...

yes, that type of birth defect is becoming more common. NYCM!

Anonymous said...

Why is it than when a woman becomes pregnant she is immediately stuffed into flower prints for the next nine months?