Friday, September 16, 2005

Going to the Heartland

Ok, folks. It's off to Cleveland for me for the wedding of my best friend in 8th grade. We would do lots of fun things like have cooking shows, talk shows, vacation shows, you name it. She's a wiz of a graphic designer now, and marrying a webdesigner. Oh the magic!

When not at the wedding, I'll be hopefully fixing my wired haircut and getting highlights (cheaper than in New York), lunch and dinner with grandparents and cousins and godparents, and visiting the car dealership where David bought his wonderful new/old Touareg at my insistence. I mean suggestion.

The glasses are supposed to be overnighted to me there, arriving on Saturday...doesn't it seem like these things just follow me around a lot without making it to my face?

No comments: