Saturday, August 20, 2005

Shops, Boutiques, Action Figures...

Well guys, Boyfriend is sick in bed with what I hope is just dehydration and exhaustion from working on this movie, which means we're not going to his wrap party for "First Born", which also means I can eat bowls of Honey Nut Cheerios with stawberries, blueberries and bananas while scouring the internet for shopping carts for my site. Needless to say I stumbled upon some, and more. I seem to be in a whole new world of quiet, statically animated, precious little sites and stores all making cute little things available. I couldn't resist sharing as lots of brainstorms race through my mind, including questions to myself, like "have i been under a rock all this time? where have these places been? or maybe i just don't surf the net...hardly at all":

Pink Curtains: a shop specializing in unique gifts and retro (but you can't find pink curtains anywhere)
Albert Einstein Action Figure (ok, who needs one?)


Blank Journal



Ophelia
The Aphrodite


The Drama Queen clutch (vintage vabric)



Mood Swing Studio
little bird (earings)


vintage girl


Vignettes




Rings


Allymoon
Magnets


Can I stop shopping and focus?? Ok, maybe a $6 set of magnets won't hurt...

Indie shops of the night:
Pink Curtains:
Ophelia
Mood Swing Studio
Allymoon

No comments: