Monday, December 03, 2007

Anyone Not Reading "She Does The City"?

Ha! I just skipped over to She Does The City, and you need to, too! First of all, the design is strangely explosive, and the content jumping off the screen to make me laugh.

Highlights from one little box on the home page:
Everytime I go to Harbord Bakery, I’m angered.
- 20 something woman rushing around laden with pastries
Succsexy

Submitted by Anonymous on November 29, 2007 - 11:06am.

"I am probably the most successful person in this room. Gimme two minutes and look what I've made" (on his napkin contraption).
- cute twenty something boy in a Yorkville Starbucks
Love and Marriage

Submitted by Anonymous on November 27, 2007 - 9:04am.

“I’ll give you a bj once I’m done watching the hills, kay?”
- Romantic married couple

No comments: