Tuesday, January 31, 2006

UPS Man Brings Clear Shoe Boxes

They're here! Right in the middle of my terrible, very busy, no futzin' around day (my to-do list for the launch of our website for work is growing exponentially), the nice UPS man delivered my clear shoes, which were heaven sent by ShoeLover of ClearShoeBoxes.com. Pictures to come tonight, after I watch a fresh new Gilmore Girls and maybe do 2000 steps on David's new stepper thing. This is so exciting, since I just picked up some wire racks to stack these shoe boxes on!

Permalink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....are these ClearShoeBoxes not a much better solution to your closet problem than pasting pictures on cardboard boxes!!! happy to see you are finally out of your cave.....for a New York chick you are so not with it!!!!

Unknown said...

yeah, well...i just live here.