Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas Contest!



What: Sign up for MistaMail, the newsletter of FashionMista, where you'll get the latest interviews with emerging designers to discover how they're running their businesses, as well as some cute finds that find their way onto the blog.

When: From now until December 24th.

Prize: A pink checkbook cover from Katie James (aka FashionMista), worth $20. This checkbook cover is made from 100% silk dupioni and lined with a Marc Jacobs polka-dot cotton sateen with a little pen holder on one side. Some of my special fabrics are bought from a fabric store that specializes in "close-out" purchases, which means that they buy unused fabric from designers and sell it to people like me. I buy a whole bunch of it, and if I love it, all of it, and make it into Katie James products. The catch is - once I'm out, I'm out! When the fabric runs out, the style cannot be duplicated, and I must find new combinations.

How: Email fashionmista@gmail.com to enter. Include "MistaMail" in the subject line. Please include your name. I'll pick one name at random, then contact you for your mailing address, and you'll get one more present for the holidays!


Good luck!

Permalink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need to know what hte big bomb david dropped was! i am in suspense since WED!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveeeee kelly from work