Saturday, August 27, 2005

Emerge NYC - For Designers

Has everyone heard of this new space on Bleecker for emerging designers? Daily Candy sent an update about it on Friday, so I wanted to spread the word. Go to their site to learn more about the mission, but in short, it seems to be a place where emerging designers can rent a space and operate a mini-boutique out of it.

Here's the description from their site (I'm too tired and out of time as I pack for Maine to put it to my own words):

"emerge*nyc is a unique venture developed to promote design concepts by young, emerging talent. It will promote fashion and art, as well as one of a kind items, whether new, vintage or antique. This space will be transformed into a design mecca with the best of ideas to come out of New York . It will become a destination for individuals seeking creativity, style, individuality and exclusivity."

This is very exciting, I think, and I will keep my eye on this.

Tonight's links point to:
Emerge NYC

No comments: