Thursday, February 18, 2010

Breathtaking Veil/Headpiece with Feathers from Bridal Designer Alisa Benay

Blogging is so fun - it means you get to serendipitously meet other bloggers who you learn are big fashion designers. Like Alisa Benay, designer of beautiful corset wedding gowns like you've never seen. When I was designing my wedding dress, and wanted to go the bustier route, she swooped with any advice. Well now she's also designing wedding veils and headpieces, and I'm in love with this one:

Feather wedding veil headpiece from Alisa Benay

This picture was taking during a photography workshop with Jessica Claire, and isn't it lovely.

Corset and English styled wedding gown from Alisa Benay

This wedding gown is one of my favorites from Alisa's 2010 bridal gown collection. I love the thin straps on the shoulders, with the low cut and ruching covering the bust. And the back scoop makes for a nice surprise for the train of the dress, and unique.

No comments: