Monday, December 17, 2007

Look at these pretty, pretty wedding cakes!

Can you die!? Do you wish you were getting married right now? And that she lived in your town (The Painted Cake bakes for NY and NJ)? Since our wedding will be in Maine, I don't think this cake can ship! Sigh. But seriously, I think these are some of the prettiest wedding cakes I've ever seen.

Modern Black and White
black and white wedding cake

Enchanted Garden
enchanted vines wedding cake

There is lots more where these cakes came from.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I haven't stopped in for awhile, I love those cakes! I'm such a non-traditionalist. (Is that a word, lol)

Unknown said...

For you to look at:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-photos.html

Unknown said...

Oh interesting! Imaging a polkadot and striped cake? Thanks for sharing!