...so dangerous, but it looked so cool melted! And it smelled so good.
So gross, I know. Dinah is who gave it away when we came in last night. She had clumpy stuff on her whiskers, and more clumpy stuff on her ear. It wouldn't come off, and at first I thought the wax was kitty litter. Dinah likes to clean things around the house by covering/burying them, so I suspect that is what she tried to do with the candle wax, that dripped and splattered all over the floor. Good thing that piece of electronic equipment is just for show b/c I keep forgetting to throw it out.
Home | Link to this