Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Heart Nail Polish

I got a brilliant idea for a Valentine girl gift last night before falling asleep - a Valentine rainbow of nail polish! I treated myself to a much needed pedi and 10minute chair massage, which can bring any girl back from a long week and deliver her into quiet time to hear herself think. My polish color? China Doll from Essie Cosmetics. And if you're in New York, where nail salons are practically 2/block, you can get the nail polish for cheap - $5 or $6. I'm sure other New Yorkers know where to get it even cheaper, but this is as low as I've gotten for Cassie - which is that generic looking clear bottle.

Nail Polish Color Rainbow

Yes, you should get 6 nail polish colors and give them to your sister or daughter for Valentine's Day. Or at least, that's what I might do... :)

essie china doll nail polish

china doll
essie charmeuse nail polish

charmeause
essie sugar daddy nail polish

sugar daddy
essie bachelorette bash nail polish

bachelorette bash
essie flirt nail polish

flirt
essie national velvet nail polish

national velvet


Home | Permalink

No comments: