Sunday, September 10, 2006

Shopping From My Inbox

Catching up on my inbox from like July while snuggling up in my new Nicole Miller pink plush short bathrobe from Bed Bath. I've been looking for a short bathrobe for years now...didn't think I'd find it at Bed Bath! But more importantly, here's what's been building up in my inbox. I can't wait for Fall's delivery...

Molly Jackson - a sweet piece of glass


OMG, can I not stress how much I love glass jewelry!? Don't know how I came across Molly Jackson's glass jewelry, but I did, and I love it.

molly jackson peach ring

molly jackson pink ring

molly jackson bow necklace


Dylan & Dillion


Oh my, these designers inspired a whole hour of looking into how to silkscreen, after having drooled over the process as shown on Victoria Keen's site. My goodness. Before I get lost on Victoria's site, here's what I'm loving at Dylan & Dillion. I could happily get lost in the intricacies of the carving of these flowers:

dylan and dillion

dylan and dillion


SML Bags


There are a lot of clutches out there, but I love this curvy style, and in such pretty combination of fabrics! I think the Vivian is my favorite. Click on it to get to her site to get a close up of what she used:

sml bags

sml bags


Well it turns out that I've only scraped the surface of my inbox...yes, there is more! But my little brain needs to rest. So happy browsing!

Home | Permalink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.