Saturday, March 11, 2006

Birth Announcement

The fruits of my very long labor: ChildbirthConnection.org
launched last night at 10:17pm.


I have worked on different aspects of every page of this site, from individual page design to anchor links to getting the darn google mini search box to work. The backbone of this great site was built from scratch by my trusty programmer. I've guided my co-workers through coding they never thought they'd ever be involved in, in order to get this thing up. Hopefully there aren't too many errors, as we've been checking carefully. But at long last, I can have my life back, and maybe take a vacation! At the very least, I will get the express facial and hot stone therapy that David so thoughtfully gave me for Valentine's Day (even though I canceled our V-day date for continuous work on this site).

Enjoy, and hopefully you'll learn a thing or two about childbirth that you didn't know before.

ps: you know what this means...yes...the newly designed katie-james.com with shopping cart is just around the corner! But for now, I am hemming David's shirt that I bought him for his birthday. Which is today. Happy Birthday David.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks great katie! yeyyyyyyyyyyy! what a relief! it's done! congrats!!!!

Love, Kw