Thursday, February 09, 2006

Gasp :: Calendar Hasn't Changed Since September

I have two calendars in my office: a Staples calendar that is thumbtacked onto the wall next to me, with deadlines highlighted in pink, and one little one with old illustrations of New York. I covet the one on my desk, because it's the only artwork I've really allowed in my office (don't want to get too comfortable in here), and I dream of creating collages with it when doing repetitive coding, or on a conference call.

Well, I just looked at it, and realized I've been staring at the Empire State building for quite a while...since September!!

And even worse, Fresh Direct just called, and I've missed my grocery drop-off!! The cute dry cleaner man is going to accept it, but I have a gallon of organic whole milk and chicken in there! BigTrouble.com.

No comments: