Thursday, February 16, 2006

Coming Up for Air

Where do I start? I've been in the house for so long working on this website for my dayjob, that I actually had to adjust to all the people this evening in the subway when I dashed down to the garment district to buy velcro and magnet snaps. I'm all out working from home now. I just don't go to the office anymore. No point. Two cell phone earpieces are in my ear, emails come in, I make changes as fast as I can. Being outside of my walls was odd. I don't think that's a good sign.

I've gotten a few emails lately from cute websites. I'm so sad that I can't get them linked on this blog quickly enough, but here is one that I just had to share: BlueLuxe and the Ugly Dolls. They just tickle me. :)




Permalink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't over work yourslef, miss! you're too young for that!
glad you came up for air. how's the site? almost launch isn't it? isn't it today? the 17th?

good luck and have a GREAT WEEKEND and relax and have a beer and burger ;)

heart,
KW