Saturday, October 01, 2005

Strawberry Shortcake!

We interrupt this reading session of the Fashion Designer Survival Guide to bring you this moment in Strawberry Shortcake in Blueberry Land! Inspired by the costume of this too cute designer/blogger, I am tempted to find a Halloween costume as Strawberry Shortcake, or maybe Lemon Meringue! Last year I was Debbi/Deborah Gibson, and this year I'm just tired of re-inventing the vampy/trashy/cat costume from pieces of my wardrobe. Now, if only David would be my Huckleberry Pie...







Cute Strawberry Shortcake sites include Lilypad (with more 80s stuff including the Care Bares in Care A Lot) and Strawberry Shortcake's Blueberry Land. They still have their very large doll collections. I'm just not sure what happened to mine. But the Strawberry Shortcake doll smelled so good, didn't she? Oh, and here's a site maybe called Mint Julip's Garden Tea Party where you can find rag doll versions.

No comments: